Quick make-ready three-knife trimmer combined with space-saving design and easy operation.
The Horizon HT-70 is an in-line or off-line three-knife trimmer that produces precise, clean cuts with no rough edges at speeds up to 1,000 cycles per hour. The LCD display console steps the operator through set-up and changeover, and provides continuous updates on system status. The HT-70 will accept a variable lift size up to 50 mm (2”) thick. Changeovers are accomplished in under 10 minutes, and all adjustments are external to the knife area for added safety. An advanced interlock system provides enhanced operator safety.
- SPEED: 400 to 1,000 cycles/hour
- Trim Thickness: 0.04″ to 2″
- Untrimmed Book Size (Min./Max.): 5.83″ x 4.14″ to 12.99″ x 12.99″
- Trimmed Book Size (Min./Max.): 5.6″ x 3.94″ to 11.81″ x 11.81″
- Trimmings Width: 1.18″
- Clamp and Pressure: Hydraulically Operated, Steplessly variable adjustment within the range from 1.5 kN to 9.8kN