MCS moves you into the future with multi-platform print control in Windows 7 environments. The MCS Raptor Inkjet Controller is a new design that allows one controller to concurrently drive multiple MCS print technologies.
- Use the Raptor to drive Eagle (Piezo) and/or Falcon (HP) print heads simultaneously, or independently.
- Drive up to 25″ of print width with the Raptor. High-Speed Gigabit data channels allow a greater amount of print at high-speed.
- Existing MCS Eagles are already Raptor-compatible with a small firmware upgrade.
- Smoother fonts and graphics – and crisp barcodes with Enhanced Rasterization Technology™ (ERT™).
- Head-Selectable Resolution.
- New GS1 Databar barcode.
- Remote job setup with font usage tracking/missing font detection.
- Increased Input/Output support such as system status notification with external lights.
- Optional INK-OUT alarm light pole.
- Manage ink usage and print quality with software-selectable Eagle drop sizes.