Why is it that printers always run out of toner or ink at the worst possible time? With our free eConcierge powered by Xerox® service, you can depend on having the supplies you need when you need them. And as long as you use our eConcierge powered by Xerox® service to order supplies, we’ll provide free service coverage for your eligible Xerox hardware.
Get Started Today
The Simple Way to Order Supplies
Ordering supplies doesn’t have to be a hassle. Instead of matching part numbers for cartridges or ink sticks to the proper printer model, let our supplies ordering service fill out the orders for you:
- Supplies Assistant monitors your network printers and automatically generates a supply order when ink or toner runs low.
- With a few clicks, you authorize and send in the order. We will confirm your order and ship it.
- Sign up now
Lifetime Service Coverage for Your Xerox Printers―A $1,280 Value*
Xerox printers using Xerox genuine supplies are legendary for their reliability. But if something does go wrong with your device, we’ll will provide free service coverage as long as you continue to order supplies through our eConcierge powered by Xerox® service. Here’s how you qualify:
- Use the service for at least 30 days
- Order at least two supplies per eligible printer through the service to begin their extended service coverage.
- Coverage for each supported Xerox printer continues as long as you order supplies through the eConcierge powered by Xerox® service†.
Steps to get started
- Sign up now for our supplies replenishment service
- Download and install the free, secure Supplies Assistant app.
- Use the service for a minimum of 30 days and purchase two eligible supplies through the program.
- After your second supplies purchase, Xerox will provide free extended service coverage for your printer over the normal supported life of that Xerox® product, as long as you continuously place your supplies orders through the program.
Start enjoying stress free supplies ordering today by using eConcierge powered by Xerox.
*Average cost of extended service coverage.
† To qualify for free lifetime service, customers who order by device must simply use the service for a minimum of thirty days and order at least two supplies items for each eligible Xerox® device. Customers who order by model must also install at least two supplies items for each eligible Xerox® device. Xerox will provide free extended service coverage over the normal supported life of that Xerox® product as long as supply orders are continuously placed through the Xerox eConcierge service. The average cost of extended service coverage for four years when purchased separately is $1,280. Prices vary per model. The coverage will be either quick exchange or onsite depending on what was provided when the device originally shipped. Xerox reserves the right to discontinue the service reward for a specific model at any time.
Contact Us for More InformationContact us today if you have questions about Xerox and our services. A representative from Offtech New England US will respond as soon as possible with answers to your questions.
Contact us Request a Quote Schedule a Meeting