The Secap SI4400 is a robust, high-speed production folding and inserting system that handles up to 4,000 pieces per hour. Ideal for processing the insertion and sealing of letters, leaflets, inserts, reply cards, return envelopes, pre-folded and unfolded enclosures for short production runs, mailing fulfillment houses, in-plant operations and mail rooms. The SI4400 is available in several configurations and can feature up to 4-sheet feeders and up to 2-insertion feeders, making even the most demanding mailing job manageable.
- Throughput up to 4,000 pieces per hour
- Up to 20 programmable jobs to simplify routine mailings
- User-friendly graphical interface LCD control panel
- SwiftStart functionality which detects trays and envelopes and configures the machine automatically
- Internal counter, envelope sealer, automatic double detection, batching, trial key for test envelopes, automatic stop and multiple sheet insertion
- Optional OMR capabilities allows the integration of simple intelligence into mail processing applications