For more than twenty years, sign makers, vehicle graphics installers and apparel decorators have relied on Roland cutters to get the job done. In addition to legendary reliability, the CAMM-1 Servo GX-24 desktop vinyl cutter combines precision cutting with ease of use. Powered by a digital servomotor, it achieves cutting speeds up to 20 inches per second with maximum accuracy. Vehicle graphics, signs, decals, labels, stencils, pinstriping and heat transfers come out looking crisp and clean.
- Width: Accepts material from two to 27.5 inches wide
- Mechanical Resolution: 0.0005”
- Speed: Cutting speeds up to 20 inches per second
- Power: Max down force of 250 grams
- Optical Registration: Recognizes crop marks produced by a variety of print-only devices and automatically aligns media so that printed graphics can be accurately contour cut.
- Materials: Vinyl, paint mask, reflective vinyls, twill, heat transfer, and sandblast
- Roland CutStudio™ Software included