As with all other MCS inkjets, the Eagle was designed with redundancy in mind. One PC can drive up to four controllers and print heads. Each head and controller is identical. The controllers and printheads can even run independently with single-head licenses. Heads have quick-disconnects and can be swapped-out to use different ink sets.
- First compact 4.25″ single-head 600 DPI piezo high-speed printer for the industrial print market.
- Drop-on-demand print head with a 4.25″ of single print head nozzle array.
- Native resolutions of 600 x 600 DPI.
- Print Speed of 500 feet per minute at 300 x 600 DPI.
- Modular print head scalability: Each system can be configured with up to four print heads – for a total print width of 17″. Additional print heads can be added in the field.
- Small form factor – approximately 2″ x 8″ footprint excluding mounting brackets.
- High quality native barcodes – at both “picket fence” and “ladder” orientation.